Coastal Carolina Research Center (CCRC) performs clinical research trials and investigational drug studies that help advance medicine and improves lives.
Benefits of participating in a clinical trial are:
- Take an active role in your own health care.
- Gain access to new treatments that are not available to the public.
- Obtain expert medical care at leading health care facilities during the trial.
- Help others by contributing to medical research.
- Volunteers receive study related medical care and medication at no cost
- Compensation available for time and travel
CCRC is a locally owned "dedicated" medical research facility focused on conducting clinical trials on behalf of pharmaceutical
companies, Contract Research Organizations
(CROs) and other Sponsors
. We provide access for thousands of Charleston Lowcountry citizens who are interested in volunteering
for and participating in clinical trials
For pharmaceutical companies and their consumers, both professional (physicians) and personal (general public), Coastal Carolina Research Center is the Charleston area’s most proactive, reactive resource that provides reliable clinical data to advance new medical treatments designed to improve the human family’s quality of life.
CCRC recognizes our most compelling opportunity is to replace the public’s fear and misconception of clinical research
, with a full understanding of, appreciation for, and involvement in the positive impact trial results have in the lives of participants
and the world at large.
Thank you for visiting our website and we look forward to talking to you.